MBA Week 2014 Schedule
Monday, February 17th – Event open to all prospective students
· 6:00pm-6:30pm: Attend MBA 552 Behavioral Management class in TL 1053 (Teaching Lab building beside McNeil Hall)
· 6:45pm-7:30pm: Info session in TL 1052 (Teaching Lab building beside McNeil Hall)
Tuesday, February 18th – Events open to current MBA students and alumni
· 6:00pm-8:30pm: MBAA Fundraiser “Jail-a-Thon”, Resume and Interview Review/Best practices, AND Alumni Reception! (Computer Information Systems building).
Wednesday, February 19th – Event open to all prospective students & the public
· 6:00pm: Speaker Forum/Panel “Social Media for Marketing & Branding Strategies” – Sponsored by MBAA & The Swain Center (Computer Information Systems building, room 1008).
Thursday, February 20th – Event open to all prospective students
· 4:00pm-5:00pm: International MBA info session in Cameron Hall (CH 104)
Saturday, February 22nd – Events open to current MBA students and alumni
· 9:30am: Cameron School of Business Alumni (Grad & UG) breakfast (Computer Information Systems building).
· 4:30pm: TEALgate sponsored by UNCW Alumni Association Hoggard Lawn
· 7:00pm: Seahawks basketball game against College of Charleston.
· 9:00pm: Alumni Homecoming Celebration. The after-party begins immediately following the game in the Burney Center. Enjoy free food and drinks as you listen to live music!